Visiting classes, meeting students and teachers, walking the halls, and experiencing a “real” school day are critical elements in helping you make the important decision about where to attend middle school.
Shadow Day Details
Please call the Admissions Office (508-862-6336 x104) to schedule a visit day.
Please complete the Visitor Information Form upon arrival at St. Francis Xavier Preparatory School. Please click here for the Visitor Information Form.
We ask that guests dress for the occasion.
- Boys visiting SFXP should wear a button-down shirt with a tie, dress pants, and dress shoes. Girls should wear dress pants, a dress or a skirt.
- The Admissions Office will select a St. Francis Xavier Preparatory School student to guide your child throughout the school day.
- You will be greeted by Admissions Director Mrs. Jennifer Canzano.
- The school day begins at 8:05 A.M. Plan on arriving between 7:45-7:55 A.M.
- The school day concludes at 2:51 P.M.